Who is the warrior king of India?
Here is some of what we do know about the great warrior king of Maharashtra, Shivaji.
Who was the worst king of India?
‘Ornament of the Throne’) or by his regnal title Alamgir (Persian: “Conqueror of the World”), was the sixth Mughal emperor, who ruled over almost the entire Indian subcontinent for a period of 49 years.
|Alamgir I (Aurangzeb)||1658–1707|
|Muhammad Azam Shah||1707|
|Bahadur Shah I||1707–1712|
Who Ruled India most?
The Largest Empires In The History Of India
|Rank||Empire||Approximate date of maximum extent|
|1||Mauryan Empire||250 BCE|
|2||Mughal Empire||1690 CE|
|3||Gupta Empire||400 CE|
|4||Republic of India (for comparison)||Present|
Who was the best king?
1. Genghis Khan (1162-1227)
- Pharaoh Thutmose III of Egypt (1479-1425 BC)
- Ashoka The Great (304-232 BC)
- King Henry VIII of England (1491-1547)
- King Tamerlane (1336-1405)
- Attila the Hun (406-453)
- King Louis XIV of France (1638-1715)
- Alexander The Great (356-323 BC)
- Genghis Khan (1162-1227)
Who was the most powerful king?
50 Most Powerful Leaders of All Time
- Hammurabi. > Nation/Territory: Ancient Babylon. …
- Hatshepsut. > Nation/Territory: Egypt. …
- Ramses II. > Nation/Territory: Egypt. …
- Nebuchadnezzar II. > Nation/Territory: Babylon. …
- Gautama Buddha. > Nation/Territory: Nepal/India. …
- Cyrus the Great. …
- Alexander the Great. …
- Ashoka the Great.
Why are Spartans so famous?
Sparta was one of the most powerful city-states in Ancient Greece. It is famous for its powerful army as well as its battles with the city-state of Athens during the Peloponnesian War. Sparta was located in a valley on the banks of the Eurotas River in the south-eastern portion of Greece.