Which chemical is completely imported in India?
India imports phosphate chemical the most.
India is the largest country in the whole world that imports the largest amount of phosphate chemical, accounting for 45% of the whole world trade.
Which thing is imported most in India?
An in-depth look into India’s top 10 imported commodities
- Crude petroleum. Crude petroleum was India’s top import in 2020-21. …
- Gold. …
- Petroleum products. …
- Coal, coke and briquettes. …
- Pearl, precious and semi-precious stones. …
- Electronic components. …
- Telecom instruments. …
- Organic chemicals.
What chemicals are in demand?
- Sulfuric Acid (H2SO4)
- Nitrogen (N2)
- Ethylene (C2H4)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Propylene (C3H6)
- Chlorine (Cl2)
- Ethylene Dichloride (C2H2Cl2)
What is the highest export from India?
List of exports 2012
What are India’s two Exports?
India’s Top 10 Exports
- Mineral fuels including oil: US$27.6 billion (10% of total exports)
- Gems, precious metals: $24.5 billion (8.9%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $18.4 billion (6.7%)
- Machinery including computers: $18 billion (6.5%)
- Organic chemicals: $17.4 billion (6.3%)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $13.5 billion (4.9%)
What does Japan import from India?
India’s primary imports from Japan are machinery, iron and steel products, electrical machinery, transport equipment, chemical elements, plastic materials, manufactures of metals, precision instruments, rubber manufactured, coal and briquettes. Bilateral trade in services between India and Japan also remains subdued.
Which chemical is completely imported to our country?
India is the largest country in the whole world that imports thelargest amount of phosphate chemical, accounting for 45% of the whole world trade. The country used this chemical to make fertilizers for the land which is important to make the solid more nutritious and for the growth of the crops.