Which is the best AMC in India?
The top 10 AMCs in India are:
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund.
- Reliance Mutual Fund.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
- DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund.
- Kotak Mutual Fund.
- Tata Mutual Fund.
- Principal Mutual Fund.
- L&T Mutual Fund.
Which is the No 1 AMC in India?
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
With the AUM size of approximately ₹ 3 lakh crore, ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Ltd. is the largest asset management company (AMC) in the country.
Which is the largest fund of Government of India?
Norway’s Government Pension Fund Global, the biggest sovereign wealth fund in the world, has increased its bets on India by 27.2 per cent to $9.4 billion. This is the highest since 2005. The number of equity investments has also risen.
Which is the biggest mutual fund in India?
Top 10 Mutual Funds in India
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund. Small Cap Funds. 18.29% 16.73% Invest.
- Axis Bluechip Fund. Mid Cap Funds. 20.63% 18.01% Invest.
- ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund. Mid Cap Funds. 16.55% 15.16% Invest.
- SBI Bluechip Fund. MultiCap Funds. 18.56% 13.81% Invest.
- SBI Flexicap Fund. Balanced Funds. 18.8% 15.14% Invest.
Which MF house is best?
Top Fund Houses
|Fund House||Total Schemes||Scheme Options|
|HDFC Mutual Fund||112||635|
|ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund||205||1022|
|SBI Mutual Fund||110||500|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund||137||711|
Who are the biggest institutional investors?
Largest Institutional Investors
|Asset manager||Worldwide AUM (€M)|
|Vanguard Asset Management||3,727,455|
|State Street Global Advisors||2,340,323|
|BNY Mellon Investment Management EMEA Limited||1,518,420|