Who was the most feared king of India?
But in Chambal, Malkhan Singh and his gang were the most feared. They travelled by foot and lived in makeshift camps in the ravines – deep and narrow gorges with steep sides. At its peak during a 13-year-long reign, Singh’s gang boasted up to 100 men – he had been crowned the “bandit king” by rivals.
Who is the brave king in world?
|Bolesław I the Brave||First king of Poland||967 – 1025|
|Casimir III the Great||King of Poland (1333–1370)||1310 – 1370|
|Catherine the Great||Empress of Russia||1729 – 1796|
|Charlemagne (“Charles the Great”)||King of the Franks and Emperor of the Romans||800–814|
Who is undefeated king of India?
1. Undefeated rana Kumbha ( maharana Kumbhakaran)
Who Ruled India most?
The Largest Empires In The History Of India
|Rank||Empire||Approximate date of maximum extent|
|1||Mauryan Empire||250 BCE|
|2||Mughal Empire||1690 CE|
|3||Gupta Empire||400 CE|
|4||Republic of India (for comparison)||Present|
Who was the best king?
1. Genghis Khan (1162-1227)
- Pharaoh Thutmose III of Egypt (1479-1425 BC)
- Ashoka The Great (304-232 BC)
- King Henry VIII of England (1491-1547)
- King Tamerlane (1336-1405)
- Attila the Hun (406-453)
- King Louis XIV of France (1638-1715)
- Alexander The Great (356-323 BC)
- Genghis Khan (1162-1227)
Who is the strongest king of all time?
50 Most Powerful Leaders of All Time
- Hammurabi. > Nation/Territory: Ancient Babylon. …
- Hatshepsut. > Nation/Territory: Egypt. …
- Ramses II. > Nation/Territory: Egypt. …
- Nebuchadnezzar II. > Nation/Territory: Babylon. …
- Gautama Buddha. > Nation/Territory: Nepal/India. …
- Cyrus the Great. …
- Alexander the Great. …
- Ashoka the Great.