What is the drawback of Constitution?
Written constitution are mostly rigid, with cumbersome amendment procedure, which leads to the problem of how to easily amend it to make it suit changing needs and time. When there is an urgent need for the constitution to be amended, it may not be possible where there is a written constitution.
What are two limitations of the Indian Constitution?
Limitations of the Constitution of India: 1) Diluted fundamental rights. 2) Unlimited powers in case of money bills.
What are the major disadvantages of federalism?
Disadvantages of Federalism
- Federal System is a Source of Weakness for the State. …
- Federalism Prevents Uniformity of Laws. …
- The Method of Distribution of Powers cannot be Perfect. …
- Rigidly of the Constitution is Major Disadvantage of Federalism. …
- State cannot Pursue Strong Foreign and Domestic Policies.
What are advantages and disadvantages of federalism?
So, our federalist form of government has several advantages, such as protecting us from tyranny, dispersing power, increasing citizen participation, and increasing effectiveness, and disadvantages, such as supposedly protecting slavery and segregation, increasing inequalities between states, states blocking national …
What are the pros and cons of government regulation?
Top 10 Regulation Pros & Cons – Summary List
|Regulation Pros||Regulation Cons|
|Positive overall health effects||Administrative costs|
|Protection of the general public||Plenty of controls necessary|
|Avoidance of monopolies||Small companies may be in trouble|
|Assurance of sufficient tax revenue||May hurt competitiveness of firms|
What are the disadvantages of federalism quizlet?
Terms in this set (4)
- 1 disadvantage. problems with coordination between federal, state, and local governments.
- 2 disadvantage. diversity can lead to poor policies.
- 3 disadvantage. leads to inequities across layers of government.
- 4 disadvantage. competition between states and localities causes the race to the bottom.
What are the limitations and shortcomings of Indian Constitution?
What are the limitations of Indian constitution?
- limited power of parliament to amend. the constitution ;
- harmony and balance between. fundamental rights and directive. principles ;
- fundamental rights in certain cases;
- power of judicial review in certain.
What are the limitations of fundamental rights?
Fundamental right are inherently limited from the outset, as, if they were not restricted, they could not exist together. In many cases, legal limitations to individual freedom are imposed based on needs that do not seem related to a specific duty of responsibility towards others.
What limits the power of government in India?
The most common way of limiting the power of government is to specify certain fundamental rights that all of us possess as citizens and which no government can ever be allowed to violate. The exact content and interpretation of these rights varies from constitution to constitution.