What are major exports of India?
- Mineral fuels including oil: US$27.6 billion (10% of total exports)
- Gems, precious metals: $24.5 billion (8.9%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $18.4 billion (6.7%)
- Machinery including computers: $18 billion (6.5%)
- Organic chemicals: $17.4 billion (6.3%)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $13.5 billion (4.9%)
What is India’s main export and import?
India: Exports And Imports
|Rank||Export Product||Import Product|
|1||Refined Petroleum||Crude Petroleum|
What is the current export of India?
India’s import-export environment
Exports in FY 2020-21 amounted to a total of US$291.8 billion, declining 6.8 percent. Among the top exported items – mineral fuels (oil) and gems and precious metals were the two most exported items, for a combined share of 18 percent.
What are our main exports?
Services are the biggest US export, with total foreign sales of $778 billion last year. … These are the service industries that bring in the most money: Travel and transportation: $236 billion. Finance and insurance: $76 billion.
What is India’s biggest import?
- Mineral fuels including oil: US$104.4 billion (28.4% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $42.9 billion (11.7%)
- Gems, precious metals: $41 billion (11.2%)
- Machinery including computers: $35.2 billion (9.6%)
- Organic chemicals: $18.2 billion (4.9%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $12 billion (3.3%)
What does China import from India?
In 2020, India imported goods worth $58.71 billion from China. This makes China India’s top import partner. Major Chinese imports included consumer electronics, telecom instruments, computer hardware and peripherals, electrical equipment, fertilisers and chemicals.
What does China export?
The economy is considered to be relatively open if a country’s exports are around 15 percent or more of GDP. In 2020, China’s major export goods were automatic data processing machines and components, followed by textiles, clothes and clothing accessories, mobile phones, and integrated circuits.
Which country exports the most?
Exports By Country 2021
- China. Aside from the European Union, China is the world’s largest exporter. …
- United States. The U.S. is the second-largest exporter in the world, with an estimated $1.58 trillion in exports for 2017. …
- Germany. …
- Japan. …
- South Korea.