How can I get Malta citizenship from India?
Malta Citizenship (Passport) requirement – India
- At least 18 yrs old in Good health.
- Contribution to Malta – €750K (Indian INR 6.5 Cr) after 1 year or €600K (INR 5.2 Cr) after 3 years residency.
- Dependents – €50K each (INR 4.4 Lakh)
- Buy a property €700K (INR 6.1 Cr) Or Rent home €18,000 (INR 16 Lakh) per year.
How can I immigrate to Malta?
- Requirements. – At least 18 years of age. – Not to be national of EU/EEA/Switzerland. …
- Restricted Nationalities. Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea, European Economic Area.
- dual citizenship. Dual citizenship is recognized in Malta. You are not required to renounce your previous nationality to become a citizen of Malta.
How can I settle from Malta from India?
You need to purchase immovable property that you’ll reside in worth a minimum of €350 000. Alternatively, you can rent a house worth an annual rent of €16 000 and maintain ownership or lease of this property for 5 years. Applicants are required to provide proof of the above within 4 months of applying.
How much money do I need to move to Malta?
Your dollars can go surprisingly far. Some retired expats say they live comfortably on as little as $2,600—or even less—per month. In Malta, you can find furnished two-bedroom apartments, just a 10-minute stroll from the sea, for as little as $550 per month.
How can I get job in Malta from India?
You should have a work contract or a binding job offer in EU.
In case of an ETC employment license, your Employer would need the following documents:
- A copy of your passport certified by relevant authorities.
- Completed application form.
- Passport size photos.
- Qualification and work experience documents.
- Updated CV.
Is moving to Malta a good idea?
Malta generally offers a decent and comfortable standard of living and is one of the most affordable countries to reside in as compared to other European nations. … As Malta is an island country, sometimes, imported products/goods can be a bit on the higher side.
How can I get Malta work permit in India?
Requirements to Obtain Malta Work Visas
- A duly completed visa application form.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of the applicant’s trip to Malta.
- A valid passport with at least two blank pages.
- Two passport photos.
- Proof that the applicant has travel medical insurance coverage for the entire Schengen area.
Is Malta expensive to live?
Malta’s Comparatively Affordable Cost of Living. Generally, Malta is a very affordable country to live in. … because Malta is an island, certain imported goods may be more expensive; Malta’s recent economic boom and popularity with expats has made some areas of the country much more expensive than others.
Can Indian Be survive in Malta?
Yes, As a Indian citizen, you are eligible for a Malta Residency Visa.
Can I live in Malta after Brexit?
Living in Malta after Brexit
British citizens are now treated like non-EU nationals, so they have to apply for a residency permit to live in Malta.
What is Malta Golden visa?
Malta Investor Visa Europe. … Under the Malta golden visa program, non-EU citizens can acquire a Malta residence permit promptly allowing the investor and their family to enter and/or live in Malta, as well as to travel freely to all EU Schengen Area countries including Switzerland.