What are the 7 political parties in India?
- All India Trinamool Congress. By ECI. All India Trinamool Congress. …
- Bahujan Samaj Party. By ECI. Bahujan Samaj Party. …
- Bharatiya Janata Party. By ECI. Bharatiya Janata Party. …
- Communist Party of India. By ECI. …
- Communist Party of India (Marxist) By ECI. …
- Indian National Congress. By ECI. …
- Nationalist Congress Party. By ECI.
What are the 4 types of political parties?
The Democratic Party and the Republican Party are the most powerful. Yet other parties, such as the Reform, Libertarian, Socialist, Natural Law, Constitution, and Green Parties can promote candidates in a presidential election.
What are the 5 political parties?
- 1 Democratic Party.
- 2 Republican Party.
- 3 Minor American parties.
- 4 Independents.
- 5 See also.
- 6 References.
What is the full form BJP?
Bharatiya Janata Party – Wikipedia.
Who is the leader of BJP?
Who wrote politics in India?
What is the Capital India?
Who is the prime minister of India?
How many parties India have?
As per latest publication (23 September 2021) from Election Commission of India, the total number of parties registered was 2858, with 8 national parties, 54 state parties and 2796 unrecognised parties.
What are Libertarians?
Libertarians seek to maximize autonomy and political freedom, emphasizing free association, freedom of choice, individualism and voluntary association. … Scholars distinguish libertarian views on the nature of property and capital, usually along left–right or socialist–capitalist lines.
What is a political party class 12?
A political party is a group of people who come together to contest elections and hold power in the government. They agree on some policies and programmes for the society with a view to promote the collective good.