Which is the largest national park in India 2021?
National Parks in India: Important Points
- Largest National Park: Hemis National Park, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Smallest National Park: South Button Island National Park, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Largest Wildlife Sanctuary: Rann of Kutch, Gujarat.
- Smallest Wildlife Sanctuary: Bor Tiger reserve, Maharashtra.
Which national park is one of the largest and oldest in India?
Sunderban National Park, West Bengal
The park is one of the largest and oldest national park in the country.
Which is the last largest national park in India?
1. Hemis National Park. Hemis National Park is located at a high altitude in the eastern Ladakh district of Jammu and Kashmir. The park was established in 1981 and the total area of the park is 3,350 sq km.
Which is the highest national park?
Hemis National Park is a high altitude national park in Ladakh, India. Globally famous for its snow leopards, it is believed to have the highest density of them in any protected area in the world.
Hemis National Park.
|Hemis National Park Hemis NP|
|• Total||4,400 km2 (1,700 sq mi)|
|Elevation||3,000 – 6,000 m (−17,000 ft)|
Which is the seventh largest national park in India?
Top ten Largest National Parks in India
|7||Guru Ghasidas (Sanjay) National Park||1981|
|8||Gir Forest National Park||1965|
|9||Sundarbans National Park||1984|
|10||Jim Corbett National Park||1936|