Which is the No 1 car in India?
Top 10 Cars in India
|Model||Price in New Delhi|
|Kia Seltos||Rs. 9.95 – 18.10 Lakh*|
|Toyota Fortuner||Rs. 30.72 – 42.33 Lakh*|
|Hyundai i20||Rs. 6.91 – 11.40 Lakh*|
|Maruti Swift||Rs. 5.85 – 8.67 Lakh*|
Which Indian car is fastest?
Lamborghini Aventador is the fastest car in India as it can attain top speeds of 350 kmph.
Fastest Cars in India under 15 Lakhs.
|Car Model||Max speed (KMPH)||Ex-showroom Price, Delhi (Lakhs)|
|Fiat Linea T-Jet||200||9.98|
|Fiat Abarth Punto||190||9.67|
|Maruti Suzuki Swift||180||8.85|
Who is the safest car in India?
List of Top 10 Safest Cars in India
- Tata Nexon – NCAP Rating 5 Stars. …
- Tata Altroz – NCAP Rating 5 Stars. …
- Mahindra XUV 300 – NCAP Rating 5 Stars. …
- Mahindra Marazzo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars. …
- Volkswagen Polo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars. …
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza – NCAP Rating 4 Stars. …
- Tata Tiago – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
Which car is the fastest?
If you believe in unverified records, The SSC Tuatara is the fastest car in the world with a top speed of 331 mph and a record-setting average of 316.11 mph, however in terms of verifiable records, the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+ holds the current record.
Which is the safest car in the world?
Top 10 safest cars in India as rated by Global NCAP: Tata Punch mini-SUV tops the list with near-perfect score
- Tata Punch – 5 stars (AOP score: 16.45) …
- Mahindra XUV300 – 5 stars (AOP score: 16.42) …
- Tata Altroz – 5 stars (AOP score: 16.12) …
- Tata Nexon – 5 stars (AOP score: 16.06)
What is the fastest 1 Litre car?
Ford’s new 140 PS 1.0-litre EcoBoost is the most powerful 1.0-litre volume production car engine ever, delivering more power on a litre-for-litre basis than the engines powering the Bugatti Veyron or Ferrari 458 Speciale supercars.