Which is the best stocks to buy now in India?
Stocks to Buy Today: Best Shares to Buy in India
|B P C L||417.70||425|
Which stock is best to buy now?
Latest in Today’s Pick
- Minda Corporation (₹147.9): Buy. …
- EID Parry (₹472.4): BUY. …
- Equitas Small Finance Bank (₹68.6): BUY. …
- Mahindra & Mahindra (₹878.15): BUY. …
- NHPC (₹30.25): Buy. …
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail (₹255.85): BUY. …
- Can Fin Homes (₹710.55): BUY. …
- Indus Towers Ltd (₹308.7): SELL.
Which is the most profitable stock in India?
Top Companies in India by Net Profit – BSE
|Company Name||Last Price||Net Profit (Rs. cr)|
|TCS Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||3,398.80||30,960.00|
|IOC Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||128.05||21,836.04|
|BPCL Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||417.75||19,041.67|
|COMPANY NAME||NSE CODE||NI GROWTH (5-YR) (%)|
low price shares
|3.||B N Rathi Sec.||49.27|
NSE Historic Returns Gainers
|Company||LTP()||Last 1 Month Price()|
Which sector is more profitable?
Overall Market: 70.3%, Energy Sector: 92%. This comparison gives an idea that Energy sector is inherently more profitable than the average stock market. SECOND, compare profitability of one sector with another. This will again give a nice visualisation that how profitable are each sectors compared to each other.